Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Just for the Liberals...

I am not posting here to try to scare anyone. Simply trying to wake some up. To be perfectly honest, I don't know anyone personally with the views you have and the people I do know that have trouble understanding are easily schooled when the facts are layed out properly. If you really knew me and really do think the way you do then fear of me might be a good motivator either way. I will gladly explain. When the shit hits the fan, and at this pace you can surely expect it to. Well, to say the least, people with a mindset that you express here, will be begging people like me to "please help". The wonderful thing about it is that I hold no ill will towards you and will more than likely still give you half of what I have even though you would still rat me out to whomever the oppressor happens to be. I get a kick out of your b.s. and still will stand for you.. I don't need thanks or even give a fuck if you are thankful or not. I don't whine, I am no one's groupie no matter what your sadistical subconcious tells you. You are the only dumbass that thinks that voting still works. Voting by way of the electoral colledge has been exploited and corrupted longer than anyone who breathes can comprehend. Know this, I will stand my ground when and where the line is drawn. For you too. I knew you wouldn't let me down, though.. Entertaining as usual...
This is CABL.com posting #253098. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbd0o
Posted in reply to: Re: Just for the Liberals... by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Just for the Liberals... Gwester843 5/4/2009 12:41:51 PM