Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: my opinion..about good'ol Mr Clinton

1994 NAFTA....Thanks to Mr Pres Clinton...15 yrs it took to dismantle the AMERICAN DREAM....We shipped everything out of here,distroyed the back bone of our own economy...MANUFACTURING...Why can't you buy AMERICAN MADE?...Because China/Korea/Jap/India/...any where but here...can make it CHEAPER....We as AMERICANS can not force some towel head,to treat their towel head countries citizens like WE want to be treated.AMERICA is the SHIT!...WHY?...Because we created the biggest baddist mo' f@#king COUNTRY their ever has been....HOW?....AMERICAN PRIDE...WE as a NATION punch people and pick them up again...I.E. Japan we nuked um to end the war and went right back there and helped rebuild...Germany,same shit...Remember Patton?...He wanted to kick Russia in the NUTS to,put them in their place...I'm straying here...but heres da' point...NAFTA...allowed other countries to run our manufactoring across our boarders.Corporations that where HERE 1ST found out with the swipe of Mr. Pres Clintons pen they could double down on production in sweat shops anywhere but here...WHY?...Because we refused and have AMERICAN LAWS against slave labor,thus the oppurtunity which Mr Clinton gave Big Corporates to pay 30 cents on the dollar to manufactor elsewhere was a no brainer.(its about the MONEY)...in the 80's remember when we thought Japan was going to own AMERICA?...I still have a bumpersticker in my garage which says...HUNGREY?..OUT OF WORK?...EAT YOUR RICE BURNER!...
This is CABL.com posting #253084. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbd0a
Posted in reply to: Re: our deficit by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: my opinion..about good'ol Mr Clinton Gwester843 5/3/2009 7:12:38 PM