Create your free account now! Sign up

The Glove Story...

A young man wished to buy a pair of gloves for his sweetheart's birthday, so he went to an expensive boutique and bought the finest gloves available and asked the saleswoman to have them deliverd with a note. While srapping the gloves, a clerk accidentally mixed up the order and sent a pair of panties insted. Here's the note the young man wrote to his sweetheart.

Darling,
I chose this because I noticed you are not in the habit of wearing any when we go out in the evening. I would have chosen the long ones with the buttons, but because your sister wears the short ones that are easy to remove, I decided to get the same style for you. Although these are a delicate shade, the lady I bought them from showed ma a pair she had been wearing for three weeks and they were hardly soiled. I had the sales girl try them on for me and she really looked great. I wish I could be there to put them on you for the very first time,, no doubt many other hands will touch them before I see you again. When you take them off remember to blow in them before putting them away as they will be a little damp from wearing and be sure to keep them on while cleaning them so they won'r shrink. Just think how many times I will kiss them in the coming year! I hope you like them and wear them for me on Friday night!
All my love.
P.S. The latest style iis to wear them folded down with a little fur showing..

This is CABL.com posting #252960. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdYa
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The Glove Story... oldlinedawg 5/3/2009 10:29:09 AM