Create your free account now! Sign up

one of those nights

just wonderin' if any of you dawgs ever had a night like this?
I was in the local tavern and it was gettin' late, pickins were slim and I was gettin' ready to split when a hot little thang came in.
She was pretty drunk, I could tell 'cause she was givin' me the eye with a big smile on her face. She had to be drunk 'cause I'm blessed with what I like to call closin' time good looks. The drunker they get the better I look. After some small talk and a few more drinks (so she didn't sober up on the way home and come to her senses)we headed out the door to her place. When we got back to her place it was straight to the bedroom where she was all over me.Once we got outta our close she started to giggle,what's so funny? I asked. She responded with a question of her own, who do you think you're gonna please with that little thing? My reply was, me, that's who. She then asked if I wanted to have the best orgasam of my life? No thanks, of course I do whtacha got in mind? She proceeds to tell me she's gonna stuff this string of beads up my ass and when I get ready to come she's gonna yank 'em out. Oh no you're not I firmly told her(I don't know about you guys but when I hear words like "stuff" and "yank" used in the same sentence as "my ass" I don't like it) She then says how 'bout this knotted silk tie? I says to her who do I look like, Monty Fuckin' Hall? this ain't lets make a deal, this is my ass we're talkin' about. But I figure ya only go around once in life so what the hell, so I'm at the doctors office havin' the beads removed (what's that doc? freak thing I was up on the ladder naked changin' a light bulb when I fell on the dresser and the beads went right up there) The bitch was right the doctor pulled out the beads and I came like a wildcat. One of those nights
the linemen are slimein' but at least they're still climbin'
This is CABL.com posting #252958. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdX8
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: one of those nights islandcable 5/3/2009 11:16:16 AM
Re: one of those nights Polehiker 5/2/2009 11:44:01 PM
Re: one of those nights LocoDawg 5/2/2009 10:26:58 PM