Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Questions about Installs in Nags Head, NC.

Joining this forum Jan. 08 got nothing to do with how long I'm doing cable.  I got way, way, way more years of experience than you expect.  To me, experience doesn't count, its the quality of work I'm looking at.  I would pick a green apple whom I trained properly and knows only one way to do a job right - no shortcuts than a veteran who is really good how to get away with false billing. 

If you're going to look at post in employment section, most of them doesn't post their company name.  Does that mean they are bad company? No.  If you look at my profile , you will see my company name there. 

You are right, good old days are long gone.  I remember when we used to get paid $60 just for modem install, but there's nothing we can do but to go with the flow or else we all starve.  You just need to be creative,  PM me if you want to know how and where to make $$$.

And I don't know this ravi shannkar you are talking about,  If you said Bruce Lee or Manny Pacquiao- those guys I know.
This is CABL.com posting #252871. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdWJ
Posted in reply to: Re: Questions about Installs in Nags Head, NC. by surforlife
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Questions about Installs in Nags Head, NC. billybl35 5/2/2009 10:49:32 AM
Re: Questions about Installs in Nags Head, NC. topsail tech 5/2/2009 9:52:02 AM
Re: Questions about Installs in Nags Head, NC. Stuckncable 5/2/2009 7:11:58 AM