Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: There are some haters on this forum

Hey fuck stick G...You ever been in the miliatry, served your country?? The answer to this is "NO" asshole..Togh guys..actually spelled tough..a first grade thing dontcha know..Got a whole big stroke of news for ya dipshit..get your ass in the Marines for a while..it would be a very short while, cause you would PUSS OUT in the first day..fucking assholes like you make me wonder why I ever fought for faggots like you..God damn Liberal suck asses..I was in the 3rd Marine Division, 3rd Recon Bat. Company D stationed out of Okinawa..first to hit the beaches of Da Nang on Apr.22, 1965..one day after I turned 22..so fuckstick..just what do you know..and tough guys...Yep, we were then and still are..my MOS was 8654 and for a dumbass like you that only knows the color of Obamas ass, that means Parachutist, diver qualified, training that puts a Navy Seal in the first grade status..Not knocking my rust bucket buddies..they do a great job..and you have to be recommended by an officer to even get in the training school..so FUCK YOU pimp ass..you couldn't keep up with my 20 yr old daughter..might mention she is a Lt. in the Marines, training in San Diego to be a Helicopter Pilot..You got my history ass wipe, now just how do you contribute to society?? Not a whole lot I would think... 
This is CABL.com posting #252755. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdUR
Posted in reply to: Re: There are some haters on this forum by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message