Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: There are some haters on this forum

Don't you love it when you are told you are racist just because you are white. But wait a minute isn't that racist? I didn't like what Obama had to say and the plans he was putting forth, not his skin color. Not that I am saying racism doesn't exist, but please don't try to tell me it is a one way street. We are all grown ups in here and know thats not true. I don't condone it at all, but it is a fact of life.

And most of the crap being spouted off about the racism against Obama is created by the media. Did you see the rediculous poll released by CBS a couple of days ago that stated 96 % of blacks approved of Obama and his policies, 4 % had no opinion and 0% disapproved. Not 1 black person disaproves of Obamas actions in the first 100 days? Chavez in Venezula didn't have those kind of poll numbers for crying out loud. But then CBS complains that only 50 some odd percent of whites held the same opinion of Obama. I wonder why I stopped watching network news on a regular basis.

And MC, your sentiment on what kind of government we need is correct, but with one small change. I could care less what party, we need a strict constructioist, conservative congress to put things back in order.

And it makes me proud every election that we can have a peaceful transfer of power without coups and such. The system was set up properly and it works as the constitution provided. Now lets follow all of the rest of it too.
This is CABL.com posting #252716. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdUe
Posted in reply to: Re: There are some haters on this forum by MCSub
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: There are some haters on this forum MCSub 5/1/2009 7:06:07 AM