Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: There are some haters on this forum

I am not sayin open up the borders and go and come as they want. Give them a chance though to come to the so called "Promise Land" via green card or however they can become citizens so that they will pay proper taxes. what Iam saying is that that post about the brick wall and snipers was downright wrong. That guy feels like those mexicans are beneath him or something. You can build the brick wall. won't stop much cause they build tunnels over quarter miles long.
There are government officials that are helping these drugs get over here. These people that say they are fightin the influx of drugs into the US are just playing their card to the majorities (those against durgs) favor. I don't know how much you know about the drug dealers that have been in america buy drugs from other contries but look at Frank Lucas. he brought his in on Army planes. Another dealer got his in baby formula cans by the case, flown in to the US accompanied by pregnant women with a child that wasn't theirs. I was watching a documentary the other day showing how the drugs get from South america to America on an eighteen wheeler. Just to see the route they take and how they get it up to Texas lets you know that those supposedly fight the war on drugs are helping the dealers in south america and mexico and the US get the drugs accross. How do you get an eighteen wheeler filled with drugs to make it to the US over 1000's of miles of terrain with all types of check points?
As far as using services, most are to busy trying to lay low than to try and get some government help. Iam guessing those are the services you are referring to.
This is CABL.com posting #252662. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdTm
Posted in reply to: Re: There are some haters on this forum by JD42596
There are 0 replies to this message