Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: There are some haters on this forum

OK - we get it - you're (part) black and you have a chip on your shoulder.  You said, "I'm new to this forum", but you want to instantly criticize every person on here.  Guess what numb nuts, you're new and you don't get to do that yet.  Oh yeah, I forgot, you're an installer - you think you have it so tough out there because you had a whopping 2 weeks of training before you started working on your own.  You don't realize that as a greenhorn (and yes, you are that on here), you don't start the first day by criticizing and berating your journeyman.  Idiot.

Don't like what I'm saying - ignore it or go away.  Don't like what the rest of what everyone says on here - find another site.  J. Edgar Hoover said in speech that it is an immigrants job to learn to adapt to America - not the other way around.  Just as you must adapt to us, and not have us adapt to you.

Still don't like it - fuck off down the road.

It was then that Caroline remembered her kitchen back in Montana, with a stove that she might or might not have turned off, and so with a heavy sigh, she put down the penguin.
This is CABL.com posting #252532. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdRg
Posted in reply to: Re: There are some haters on this forum by JBLLC
There are 0 replies to this message