Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Brighthouse, knights 100 dollar charge back???

Like I have said in the past

The majority of people in the cable industry are installers/techs. This being, you will always be shit on. They feel like you are replaceable and there are two more right around the corner waiting for your job. That said, you have two choices. Quit bitching and just realize that it is what it is. Or become the minority! I am the minority and the cable industry only gets better for me. I do sales and I also do installs. Within the cable industry I have made myself something that very few have the ability to do. With people undercutting everyone the money has noting to do but go down. I just sit back and watch a once great thing go to crap. While still watching I still collect my 4 g's a week. Again, if I can stress anything, become the minority. Its funny how you don't see too many splicer complaining about their pay as you do the techs. The same thing with the sweep guys, minority! Not saying things are great for them but they still are bringing in the bucks while everyone else complains. Guys do yourself a favor and learn something that very few can do!!  Good Luck!
This is CABL.com posting #252449. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdPV
Posted in reply to: Re: Brighthouse, knights 100 dollar charge back??? by bushmaster
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Brighthouse, knights 100 dollar charge back??? Theoricablman 4/30/2009 9:43:38 PM