Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: our deficit

Can you not read. I have no love for the way Bush spent. And why can't you, Gwester, understand that the wheels were set in motion 15 years ago with the push for more lending to the poor to foster home ownership. CONGRESS et al created this mess over the last 2 decades and Clinton and Bush went along with it trying to out do the other party. Bush was an ass with the spending, did you read it and understand it this time, he spent like a liberal. Do I need to repeat that again slower? Barney Franks pushed the start of the housing problem with his policies under Clinton and during Bush, they allowed more of the same. Build a house on a bed of sand at the shore and this is what you get. Clinton rode the dot.com boom which was a mess a blind man could see coming.

What you fail to get through your thick skull Gwester is that I am not singling out Obama, I am calling every single politician, republican, democrat, independant, white, black, pink, orange, ALL of them out. I want answers on WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, HOW and WHY on all of this spending.  What are we actually spending, and most importantly, how are going to pay it back. No one has answered that one at all. In the CBO report I linked in my previous post, even it questions how we are going to pay for all of this.

You keep wanting to harp on Clinton ran a surplus, why, if we are all hoping for change, is Obama trying to run trillion dollar deficits, not for a year but for at least 2 and almost doubling the cost of government and the deficit in 8 years? And congress is lock step with him. I want them all to resign so that we can start anew. Clinton was a liar and a direct receipiant of the economy formed under Reagan, Bush was a spending liberal and inherited the dot com bust and 9/11 and Obama is just the latest political hack in chief.

But why the hell is Obama pushing harder on the spending gas pedal? He is trying to use this problem as a smoke screen to ram all of these wildly expensive programs down our throats at a time when there is precious little money to do it with, wait a minute, there is NO money to do it with. The chinese are going to finance our health care system, isn't that a wonderful thing.

You can also thank Clinton for not taking Bin Laden when he was offered up on a platter and for blowing up sand when the embassies were bombed. If Clinton took care of business at that time, Bush wouldn't of had a chance to start wars. Why can't people see that EVERYTHING is connected. Everything these moron politicians do affects everything else. If Bush didn't invade Iraq and Afganistan, do we have the budget deficits we have now? And if we don't have the deficits or the war, who wins the last election etc etc etc. All politicians really care about is re election and their own power, why do we give it to them?

And as for Spector, he is exactly what I write about. He knew he was done as a republican. He switched parties to try to save his ass and he still wants to chair the judical committe, so much for core values. And he still has a primary fight on his hands, so believe you me , I live in PA, he is not safe by any stretch of the imagination. By the way, what caused Lieberman to switch parties, I don't believe it was democrat party all are welcome tactics. So on Spector you have shit to stand on and the democrats better go find a mirror to look in. Again this whole case just proves what I have said all along, ALL politicains aren't worth a damn.
This is CABL.com posting #252440. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdPM
Posted in reply to: Re: our deficit by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: our deficit Polehiker 4/30/2009 11:09:46 AM