Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Whats Up With This "Swine Flu Stuff"

Well I read his post and made a quick reply but then I read it again and realized just how stupid it was. I’m sure he thought it was a well written well thought out post, but he was wrong. So I took his quotes and poked holes through his thinking, much the same anyone on this site would do. I would expect no less if I put something stupid on the bar without giving a warning to you all first. Then he gets upset because I pointed out a bigoted statement he ended his post with.
Well someone with such a high IQ should be able to sum up his statements with something better than and I quote "Lets keep those damn virus spreading foreigners out of our country"
I’m sure this great mind of the cable industry is the salt of the earth he may even be someone I would even be glad to have over to fuck my sister. But if you’re going to get upset because someone out thought without trying maybe you should use your superior intellect and think of a better response than “Why don’t you take your racist ass out of this industry before you get hurt” I never made a racist remark I just pointed out his bigoted remark. I never made a threat to this brilliant person of infinite knowledge. But I guess that when you are hit with the truth it hurts and your only recourse is to make idle threats and stupid comments.
What do I know I’m just an old cable dawg who don’t know no better.
PS mister Good Will Hunting if your are black that's not my problem get over it I hate everyone equally it just saves time.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #252397. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdO5
Posted in reply to: Re: Whats Up With This "Swine Flu Stuff" by cable492
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Whats Up With This "Swine Flu Stuff" LocoDawg 4/30/2009 9:10:57 PM
Re: Whats Up With This "Swine Flu Stuff" drifterdawg 4/30/2009 12:59:37 AM
Re: Whats Up With This "Swine Flu Stuff" johnmc3 4/29/2009 10:04:01 PM