Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Whats Up With This "Swine Flu Stuff"

Unknownme2; I can’t believe you posted something so stupid with a warning that reading it may lower your IQ 3 points.

“This is why I wash my hands and walk a complete 100ft around someone when they sneeze or cough”

How the hell do you get any where if you take a 100’ detour every-time someone sneezes or coughs What the hell do you do if your in the shop or the office climb out a window?

“ I dont touch public door knobs with my hands and I dont grab the top lid when I get a lid for my coffee or drink from the store and most important I dont use a public restroom if I can help it and if I do, I wash the fuk out of the toilet seat and I flush 2 times before use and I use toilet seat cover and plenty of toilet paper on top of the cover.”

What do you do open the doors with your ass cheeks?
You know Johns Hopkins did a study and found that there are more germs on the money in your wallet than there are on a public restroom toilet seat, and they tested seats in Grand Central Station in New York city among others. So unless someone licked the coffee lid and put it back all your doing is making a mess for someone else to clean up. How do you know the lid you are taking wasn’t on top and just got reshuffled after some ass took the second or third one making a mess for the store clerk to clean up?

“Carry plenty of hand sanitizer with you at all times and use it after shaking hands with someone.”

Hand sanitizer does not kill virus it is only effective for killing bacteria. All the people using all the anti-bacterial soaps, and hand wash are doing nothing but making the bacteria mutate into stronger strains thus making the products worthless along with antibiotics. They have been so over prescribed that there are now resistant strains out there. Plane soap and water does the best job but then you don't use public restrooms do you.
 Afraid to shake a mans hand! Next thing you’re going to say is that you bump fists instead of shaking hands. The last guy that wanted to do that with me got punched in the face because I thought he was going to hit me.

If you and the media would look back through history you will see that mainly the people that die from this sort of thing are the very old, the very young, and people that are already sick. If you are reasonably healthy you may get sick but you aren’t going to die. If you are truly that frightened of getting this and dieing then the best thing to do is not to go to Mexico and party and to postpone any elective surgery. These things always hit the poor countries first and spread from there.

Your last line: Most of all "Lets keep those damn virus spreading foreigners out of our country"

Just shows what a bigoted, person you are. Don’t look now but your white sheet and swastika are showing.

I wrote this reply slow because I know you can’t read fast. This post will most likely get deleted by admin because it is directed at someone but I just had to say something.

If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #252320. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdNQ
Posted in reply to: Whats Up With This "Swine Flu Stuff"? by uknowme2
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Whats Up With This "Swine Flu Stuff" cable492 4/29/2009 8:09:07 PM
Re: Whats Up With This "Swine Flu Stuff" uknowme2 4/29/2009 2:53:35 PM
Re: Whats Up With This "Swine Flu Stuff" uknowme2 4/29/2009 2:53:09 PM