Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: social goals being met

I agree AIG is a problem taking advantage. But somehow I think it may go further than what we are hearing. I also agree Ford is making it on their own and that is some proof to me that the others did not need a bailout but were looking for free money at taxpayers expense. Then the gov. would get into the car industry and then try the banking industry and make it nationalized. Not a good thing were it to happen. Has it? Not yet but I can see a train coming if I am looking.
It is fact, not hear say, that there is a 1700 dollar tax for 'gas guzzlers'. Well why? They already pay more in taxes imposed on the fuel. Obama has said he is going to raise taxes on energy and I believe him so it may be hear say but I find it to be fact since he said would as that is the only way they (the congress and the president) can pay for what they have done. And that is to raise taxes. How else will it be paid for? Or are we now suppose to dis-believe what he said? They are borrowing more than we can repay any time soon. Scary.
This is CABL.com posting #252142. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdKY
Posted in reply to: Re: social goals being met by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message