Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I walked away from a Job Today.

Yeah the MSO's and the Primes have some blame and that is some. I used to be a Project manager for a charter system supervisor for a time warner cable system and what i saw in the field was appalling. I am for the techs and i would always have problems with the companies i worked for because i was told that i was too much for the techs, But that is where i came from i started as a tech and i know how it is out there, But there are a lot of HACKS out there and when it comes to defending them you can't because they don't give you nothing to fight back with. Now i will say this, there are MSO's that make money off of what they charge back to a contractor, But we have to do what we do to limited what they charge us for, Take pictures document the job. These guys as subcontractors run there own companies and they have to make sure they get paid and if they take some of these primes to court that would stop that too, But most of these guys keep such poor records they have nothing to show the court or a lawyer
This is CABL.com posting #251988. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdIu
Posted in reply to: Re: I walked away from a Job Today. by bigdaddywiredup
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: I walked away from a Job Today. bigdaddywiredup 4/26/2009 11:31:28 PM