Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Need For Real CHANGE

I am voting for country. Right now the party that is in control is the left so they are not supported by me. When the republicans were in control and they were spending like the left usually does I was not happy with them either but I know I do come off looking like I support the republicans and right now they are right to question the spending of this administration. It is being ramrodded through and I have yet to see where this money went and how it has helped us yet. So yes, I am for the country and question everything....but when we question the left we get attacked....Joe the plumber is one example. Instead of listening and answering a question he was attacked by the media as though he doesn't matter.
Another when Sarah Palin was picked for vp nomination. She was attacked on all fronts but not her work. Why wasn't this administration vetted the same way? Why does a tax evader get to be Secretary of Treasury? With only to pay the taxes. No penalties or interest. Or criminal penalties. Had it been on the other side they would have been torn apart. So the country needs to be fair for both sides. I am for the country. One that is fair to everyone and everyone gets the same opportunities. Not free handouts to people who refuse to work and help and some handouts to those that aren't even here legally. I could go on but you get the point. We are on the same page.
This is CABL.com posting #251977. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdIj
Posted in reply to: Re: Need For Real CHANGE by JD42596
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Need For Real CHANGE JD42596 4/26/2009 7:25:32 PM
Re: Need For Real CHANGE Gwester843 4/26/2009 5:42:19 PM