Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Need For Real CHANGE

You haven't answered one question or supported one attack yet. You keep attacking with other attacks all of no substance. I have not said anything about you and you still keep bringing me into it.But I do find it amusing and hope you will keep doing it. It makes you look like a fool and I think you are one of the funniest people here.

No, JD I didn't poke his wife. I would find it laughable that he had one. I am laughing at him anyway. He keeps saying he is the smart one here and will not put one fact up after he attacks someone. I supported the post and he attacks me and tells me I am negative and divisive. I ask him to show me and y'all how I am, he just attacks again. No facts, no truth. He doesn't realize how smart all of you are and he can't see that you all see just what he is doing....even when you tell him. He does it to everyone here. This week I did see him post and stay in the subject and I wondered if it was him. He actually made sense a couple of times but the medication must have worn off.
This is CABL.com posting #251966. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdH8
Posted in reply to: Re: Need For Real CHANGE by Gwester843
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Need For Real CHANGE LocoDawg 4/26/2009 9:25:13 PM
Re: Need For Real CHANGE JD42596 4/26/2009 5:09:59 PM