Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Need For Real CHANGE

defelect twist deny just like the politicians you so love. This is an open forum not just a board for you to beat up on who you choose. Anyone can respond to any post. If you believe so strongly on what you post, why do you have a problem defending it any time with anyone?

You know Gwester, I know you will never listen to what a conservative says, just like I will probably never be swayed by a liberal. My problem with you is that you will name call every conservative on here and say his ideas are crazy and trasonous, but you will never lay it all out what you beleive should be done in your own words. Until you do, I beleive you are just sheep, following the leader with blinders on and no thoughts of your own.

So every time you start with the name calling and smearing, I am going to call you out. If you want to discuss actual topics with a back and forth dsscussion, I am all for it. Until then all I see when you type all I can see is blah blah blah Obama blah blah blag Pelosi blah blah blah save us from ourselves blah blah blah.
This is CABL.com posting #251958. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdH0
Posted in reply to: Re: Need For Real CHANGE by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message