Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What Happened to Ethics?

It sounds like you didi the right thing man, but karma is a b**ch. What goes aroung will come around, people who do crappy work and try to hustle the customer will always get it eventually. People are not taught ethics anymore. It is a rampant problem, thing is people get by with as much as they can when they can, but if you do good work it will benifit you in the longrun. Our work has been slow, and because of my rep, I have stayed busy just fixing other peoples screw ups. Customers are willing to pay out of pocket for a job they know will be done right than have to go thru the hassle of dealing with corporate bs. People and hopefully companies are slowly realizing you get what you pay for. This business is unique from other industries because dish,direct,and cable, give everything away. Ask a mechanic for a free oil change, or a carpenter to supply all of the 2x4's to frame a house, they will tell you where to stick it quick, and people don't ask for freebies from those folks in their professions because they know it will cost them.  Sorry if I got on my soapbox, but dammit somethings gotta give.
This is CABL.com posting #251913. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdHh
Posted in reply to: Re: What Happened to Ethics? by tw0edge
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What Happened to Ethics? notmuch,u 4/26/2009 12:39:53 PM