Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: our prez

The wife has really come around and her mom to a point ( she can finally allow herself to go to wal mart). But the rest of them, it is still the republicans and big business are trying to run the world and be king's. And the dems are just trying to give us hope and change. But here is the thing, I still believe what I believe and will keep on debating with all comers who wish to take me on ( much to the afore mentioned wife's chagrin ). I am not afraid to look someone in the eye and discuss what I hold to be true and prove my points. What I really love is while standing around, I will hear them talking about crap that happened at work and the union did nothing or even better caused it, but when they start to talk to me, its line up and stand at attention, the union is being discussed. It is almost comical.

And you are right, unions did have a place and a time. But now they espouse the very things they were invented to correct. They are corrupt and used for their leaders political agenda ( but I am sure they follow all of the laws against unions being involved in political  activities ).

At least when cajoling with the in laws et al, they really believe what they are saying. With the pols, they are saying what they believe will get them re elected, big difference. And the pols wont debate with the very people who put them in office, so i guess that makes the in laws more courageous the congress, interesting view I never thought about before.
This is CABL.com posting #251714. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdD4
Posted in reply to: Re: our prez by thepro77
There are 0 replies to this message