Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: our prez

That has been coming for decades. It only seems reasonable that the countries with the most people are going to take over sooner or later. Especially when our country has become so arrogant and lazy and self important. It may not sound nice but it is true. We expect so much and many of the people in this country are not as motivated as they use to be. We are not the industrial leaders we once were. Why? Too lazy to go to school and learn more and work for it. Why? Because they can get it for free under the welfare system. Many don't have a goal anymore so why learn and work? I know many here are still hard workers but by large, many aren't. How many friends or relatives do you know that won't work. Not can't but won't. Or ever get a better job? Just happy with the mindless one they are in now. Think about it.

It isn't popular to say Americans have gotten lazy and self centered and once again I know many here work hard but it is still true. Sorry for offending anyone. It wasn't my intention to do so. If I am wrong about this then why are we as a country slipping so? Not just the politicians. It is us letting them get away with it. All of them. Peace out.
This is CABL.com posting #251634. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdCM
Posted in reply to: Re: our prez by t.koskella
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: our prez superlinedog 4/23/2009 8:48:22 PM
Re: our prez thepro77 4/23/2009 8:28:14 PM
Re: our prez JD42596 4/23/2009 8:19:13 PM