Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: our prez

I would like to add my opinion that if I were headed for the line to the presidency than I most certainly would have already read hitler's best hits.. AS I guarantee this commie already has as well.. Learning is important, but broadcasting your your interests sends out significant messages.. Also this guy has practically mimicked the german dictator with his own book. Funny you used it as an example..Regarding The catcher, In case you haven't noticed lately, it is much easier to label you as a so called r w terrorist than simply reading the catcher. Do you really consider scrutinizing and watching these criminals every move radical? If so, I am afraid you are the one that is doing the disservice.. There is no difference between dems/reps in the arena that counts. We can agree that this country is in deep shit and we should work together however, the teamwork needs to be directed at tossing these criminals out on their asses.. My only thought of your brainwashed comparison of one's bow to lick a king's penis and a bow to receive an award to be hung on your neck is simply rediculous.. Nice try though..With that said, receiving the medal, he may as well have licked his ass too.. The symbology just doesn't compare to me the way each are portrayed. Bush's bow was crearly so the guy could reach..
This is CABL.com posting #251617. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdCv
Posted in reply to: Re: our prez by linedawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: our prez linedawg 4/23/2009 10:00:41 PM