Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Another

The time is NOW! To draw lines everywhere! While we still have a squeak in the corner.. Continue to agree to disagree but tell our so called leaders who is in charge.. No one here has to live in the shoes of any other here. There is no one here that can dispute, regardless of circumstances that many aspects of government needs improvement. Our differences are obvious as to how to fix or lack any fixes there of. I can plan a job of many sorts besides this industry. When I use the thought process to plan and complete that project the worse thing to happen is for someone to come in and for very little or no good reason say to do this or that. You can agree, knowing it is going to get fucked up, say "ok" and do it your way, knowing it can still get fucked up but probably not, or refuse to takes orders completely up front and tell them "I will not be part of this for this or that reason...Bottom line is that if you think for yourself then you know your capabilities/liabilities and do have the best judgment. Many can even do their best with great leadership... Meaning that some one you trust and look to for guidance and has shown few failures will guide you to a better place. And stop! with the give him a chance bs! If anyone thinks this will right itself then you deserve what you get. But if the awareness that we all can agree with is focused properly then we all can have reason and peace...Spend time if you don't already, put together quick links to your local federal congressbitches.. Use time to express on subjects that are constitutional... Read it as well. easy way so set up is thru hermancain.com , all you need to know is you zip code..If you don't know who represents you then learn. Then educate one more with the same promise and reasoning. It can be turned but this is the last round before it gets ugly. Ugly is in the beholder.. My ugly may not compare to your ugly.. and thennnnn.......????? Some here understand my message but most will be too hardheaded or immature/inexperienced to really get it but those who do and the one's that know something is up have to try to shine the light. STOP DICKING AROUND! oh wait, wrong post... Start standing up for yourselves. At least act like men and take responsibility for yourselves.. Stop looking for some one else to fix your problems.. And "Jesus Christ!" Stop blubbering about shit! Stop saying "I can't doooo iittttt!!!"   
This is CABL.com posting #251275. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdwZ
Posted in reply to: Re: Another by C.HAROLD
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Another C.HAROLD 4/21/2009 12:02:47 AM