Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: more food for thought

Yea now the truth comes out. But you have been talking about it for 4 weeks afterwards. I don't see you telling the truth about you sending me a pm. You just say that I pm'd you like I initiated it to make it different than it is. And then I got 2 emails from the cabl bar that you had pm'd me but I did block you on the pm. I don't care to converse with you privately. You have twisted things to the point that anything we say to each other needs to be out it the open so everyone can see the order it was said. That way you can't deceive people by saying I pm'd you first. I really doubt anyone here cares that I blocked you for a very short period but the amazing thing is that you are sooooo bothered by it......still.

Toast....thanks. We all know what he is and he just won't be civil and stick to a subject and converse without all the name calling and condescending. I am sure the facts will keep him down because as you said all he does is rant without any substance and the spins to on everyone else as though they are the ones without substance. He is soooo sad. Poor little guy. Ooopps.....it's his bottle time and then he will need his diaper changed.......too bad he will have to do it himself....no one will touch him.
This is CABL.com posting #251048. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdtk
Posted in reply to: Re: more food for thought by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: more food for thought JD42596 4/19/2009 9:22:30 AM