Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: more food for thought

Show me when I did. You just say the same thing over and over. You prove nothing. I show more substance than you have in any post you have ever put down.

I don't whine.

I am saying what is true. And you can't prove otherwise which is why you keep trying to mislead the people on this bar. The facts aren't on your side and you can't stand it.

So I really must mean something to you or have really gotten to you somehow if you can't put aside our differences and stick to the subject.

Even when I am not in a thread you bring me into it. So I must really bother you. Why? Why would you let me? And if I don't then why do you keep putting me in posts? Hmmm. Curious.

What is that suppose to mean "or someone elses post that you reply to..."? What?

You want to trash me even when I am not involved? Go ahead. Everyone here knows you are insane and immature. And your insanity is proven with statements that no one understands like "my Palin and whats his name can or will listen." What does that mean? Only in your sick mind can anyone know and in your sick mind is not anywhere I or anyone else wants to be.

So sad to be you isn't it? You just can't get the voices out of your head.

You still talking about a block? You can't let it go when it doesn't exist but you will still lie about it. Sucks to be you. I feel sorry for you but I really am glad I never have to see you. I pity you and anyone that knows you.
This is CABL.com posting #251047. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdtj
Posted in reply to: Re: more food for thought by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: more food for thought tech! 4/20/2009 2:34:29 AM