Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: more food for thought

In the first place I never once said anything about you when you didn't start personal attacks. When did I write you a private letter? I was receiving 1 PM and 2 emails from the Cabl Bar from you and replied. I would never reach out to you privately and don't appreciate the lie you are trying to tell. And you haven't answered any question anyone has asked you. You just do the thing you accuse others of and that is misdirect and spin whatever you are doing onto the person you are after next. YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN ATTACKED BY ME UNLESS YOU STARTED IT. How you don't see that is beyond me. I don't have to stay away and what makes you think you are the one to tell anyone what to do or say? Are you that narcissistic? I wasn't even in this thread and another one and you start putting me down.
Show me the thread where I attacked you personally first and I will show you the only time it ever happened. You can't do that because it never did.
As far as trying to play the nice guy....well I tried to make peace and you are just unwilling. Is that the type of world you want? One side thinks war is wrong but you want to keep hating? So go ahead and prove to everyone here how I started any of this. But you won't and can't....you will just make another personal attack with no substance or truth.
This is CABL.com posting #251011. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdsJ
Posted in reply to: Re: more food for thought by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: more food for thought Gwester843 4/18/2009 3:53:03 PM