Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: more food for thought

Great post thepro77,the fact that the right has latched on to this sickens me. The intent of the tea partys imo was not partisan at all, its where we need to go, back to of the people, for the people, by the people. Yes the fed reserve needs to be looked at seriously and many here know I have rallied against the privately owned fed long before these tea parties showed up. I like Beck but it wasnt so long ago he was trashing Ron Paul and his ideas, I havent forgot.
  I dont think most of the tea party people will be fooled by the repubs attempt to take ownership of this movement. I know I wont,we should have been enraged and in the streets with the first tarp that was passed against the will of 90% of the constituates who called congress. The first tarp was taxation without representation,grounds for revolution imo, let alone what has happened since then.
  As for the tea partys well they're great and all but far too polite for my tastes,maybe that'll change soon I dunno.We need to send a strong message that were pissed at the entire scope of our federal governments actions against the people. Time and again were attacked with things like nafta,the patriot act,npd51, open border policies,draconian laws, excessive taxation and an evergrowing police state of fascist jack booted thugs.It needs to stop and stop now 2010 will be too late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le2OnDKqj3g 

Mr Thomas Paine strikes again lets go on to Washington with 1 million others.    

This is CABL.com posting #250978. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdsc
Posted in reply to: more food for thought by thepro77
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: more food for thought Gwester843 4/18/2009 8:23:05 PM