Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Jeff Haarmann

Might be because i'm sticking UP for the people on this site because i feel they are ALL my brothers and sisters, looking at your replies 90% are offensive to those who have problems in our industry. You provide absolutley NO help, only critisizm to those in need. This site was started as a forum and whether you like to listen to the complaints or not is your business, but bashing fellow cable employees is NO help to anyone on here. As YOU have said yourself,if you are tired of reading about other people complaining DON"T read the post. Or at the very least read it and if you can't help or contribute in a POSITIVE manner then maybe this site is not for you. I will ALWAYS defend my fellow cable workers whether it be against those who try and take advantage of them or those who belittle them for airing there problems in a forum designed for them. I will stop with the insults and I apologize for the rude comments but it pisses me off when someone thinks they are better than someone else because they think their work is more important than any others on here. I would have defended you against any such person also. Installers and lineman ARE two differant animals but you rarely as a lineman had to deal with the problems that these guys go thru, some of them bring it on themselves but there are others who thru no fault of their own get lied to and taken advantage of by some pretty slick talkers and con men. I understand that the complaining seems to never stop but that should flag you to the size and scope of the problem and how far it reaches. Anyhow nuff said.
This is CABL.com posting #250876. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdqy
Posted in reply to: Re: Jeff Haarmann by Polehiker
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Jeff Haarmann Polehiker 4/17/2009 11:49:59 PM
Re: Jeff Haarmann Polehiker 4/17/2009 11:35:32 PM
Re: Jeff Haarmann ibsh12371 4/17/2009 5:28:37 PM