Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: more food for thought

Yes the more educated half of this country are starting to realize the hoax. It is taking a little longer to bring the rest of the idiots around. I find it absolutely hilarious that you suggested that I don't know what is going on and you are in support or as you say "blowmebama is doing well". Tell me one thing he has done well.. The tripling of debt in 3 months compared to the last asshole, or is it the bowing to a saudi prince, or visiting a mosque and kissing muslim ass after basically disrespecting the soldiers who died making it possible for the world to have what we have now? Or was it most recently kissing the commie cuban asses? No let me guess. It is approving of napolitano's memo to basically turn every person who disagrees with their ideas of globalism into a so called extreme right wing terrorist? You know, just when I begin to think you have a sliver of intelligence you show your real colors. This dipshit is not even on the same landmass as the pricks running the show.. Yes, you are very informed. And I am the one who doesn't have a clue.. You act like you know something and you don't know anything. I put an intelligent essay up and you responded with jibberish. I ask you to clarify and you changed the subject. However, you did attempt some punctuation. Don't even go there with me. I thought for a sec you might be worthy. Obviously not. I tried. Get back on the short bus.. Details to follow, oooohh my! No wonder you catch so much flack here. You couldn't educate me on scratching my ass. Later smart guy..
This is CABL.com posting #250805. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdpp
Posted in reply to: Re: more food for thought by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: more food for thought Gwester843 4/16/2009 10:29:42 PM