Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: CWA Strike??

yes there going to strike the are calling for sub contractors as we speak and being a ex-employee I am going to work and get my money, If i get hired for working as a sub so be it i need to get on my feet I have been unemployed and starving out here the union I joined back in 2006,  never called to see how things are going? never called to see if i need a job? they let me hang out to dry?  no matter what if they pay I am going to work, I seen that the union wants to much, and you must remember you cannot cut the hands that feeds you, times are hard, and if you have been unemployed and under employed, you take a 30 hr job no matter what union or not? 30 hr sounds real good to me, union or not, I will cut thru the strike and get mine? If the so called unoin bro cared about who was left behind, I whould not feel the way i do, I going to sub contract the work and get paid, and let the union live on 200 bucks a week just like i do for over 6 months without work collecting unjoyment. they will relize that AT&T is big, and the can find replacements bieng that theres no work out there and if the offer 30hr trust me they will be people  in line to take it? No matter what the union are gettin to greedy them selfs take the pay cut or be out of wrk your choice, I never liked the idea of this corrpt union dues and its all bullshit, come to work and submit to the retorics, look at me now? NO JOb, and no work, AT&T will bust the union up some way, and I be there to get my paycheck union or not.
This is CABL.com posting #250702. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdnK
Posted in reply to: CWA Strike?? by AndrewWarner
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: CWA Strike?? Polehiker 4/16/2009 1:33:38 PM
Re: CWA Strike?? lovinmycableman 4/16/2009 12:03:53 PM
Re: CWA Strike?? 5700 4/16/2009 11:45:31 AM