Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Need My Head Examined

Okay we will start with this, Obama pledged while running for president, he would have ANY bill on the web for 2 days before voting on it. The stimulus bill was 10 hours old when voted on. Direct contradiction of the change he so stood for. So it was either a lie, or he does not say what he means. It was not so important that it had to be signed that day, he did not sign it for 3 or 4 days after it passed congress. So why am I not to be angry that the president made a commitment and did not keep it?

That is a direct response to an action taken by the president that does not match his campaign rhetoric. So tell me where I am wrong. Largest spending bill in history and NO ONE read it. And Obama pushed for it. I am wrong exactly where?

Carbon Tax. Obama himself stated it has to be done where it does not raise electricity prices to the average citizen. Also stated he does not know how that can or will be done, but we need to pass the law now and we will figure out the details later. That is responsible leadership how exactly? Pass a law now and figure out how it will work later? That makes sense why? I am not supposed to question details like that why? There is 2 direct questionable stances.

Socialized medicine. They tell us they can run the entire medical insurance area all by themselves, but there is hardly a time that there is not a story in the news about waste and fraud in medicare, which in case you have not heard also faces insolvency, and now because of what I do not know, they are capable of efficiently running the entire medical insurance arena for the entire country. He wants 600 billion plus as a down payment for it when we are looking at a 1.9 trillion dollar budget deficit. You tell me where the sound judgment is in this.

There are 3 direct challenges to what the current congress and Obama are trying to do. Enlighten my and show me the fault in my logic. I am not afraid to lay out my case and defend it. Your turn. I am not throwing anything but simple honest questions and if Obama doesn't like it he picked the wrong job.

Ps  He works for all of us including me, I have a constitutional right to challenge and question his policies. Just like he has the right to propose policy, we all have the right to question them.

This country was founded because of a bad ruling government, why should we alllow these bastards start another government that does not owrk for ALL of it citizens. Another little fact, read the constitution, the federal government is an allowed by the several states, not the other way around.
This is CABL.com posting #250584. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdlQ
Posted in reply to: Re: Need My Head Examined by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Need My Head Examined bushmaster 4/15/2009 1:12:09 PM