Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: not on CNN...why not?

OK then , what is it you beleive Obama is doing on the same subjects and what do you believe is right and what is wrong.

One thing I have learned in my life is NEVER trust a politician. They will say what you want to hear so they can get reelected. I DEMAND actions from them. They work for me and the rest of the citizens, too bad they forget that fact slightly after being sworn in. As far as the media, it their job to INFORM the masses on what the government is doing. But all too often they are just as big of a political hack as the pols. And I dont mean the little guys in the blogs, I mean NBC,CBS,ABC,CNN,MSMBC ( except Keith Olberman, he is completely fair on everything, he said so) and the newspapers. Fox has a right slant to it and so does most talk radio, but their combined veiwers don't comclose to the 3 major broadcasters. So you have to dig in to the smaller outlets to find the truth. In fact I am more inclined to trust them then the majors.

As far as giving a chance, I am just holding Obama to his own words. He told us all 48 hours minimum bills would be posted for review, then passes the largest spending bill less than 10 hours after it was posted. Says he want bipartisan input on all bills. And then all republicasn ideas are shot down. Sen Shumer even went as far to say recently that Obama will tell the world what it wants to here but in the end the dems will do what they want, they won thr election. Actions speak much louder than words.

That is also why I asked you to tell everyone what you think on those issues. You have a bad habit of beating up on people who do espouse their opinions, but never give your own views on the topic at hand. If someone is wrong, you cant just say you are wrong nut never prove why if you want to be taken seriously. You are acting like a congressman.
This is CABL.com posting #250560. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdls
Posted in reply to: Re: not on CNN...why not? by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: not on CNN...why not? Gwester843 4/15/2009 10:50:56 AM