Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Splicing Question..

I never heard of this company but that don't mean much as I have been out of the country for the last 8 years or so. Have you googled them to see what comes up? If they are reputable I would see if they need a qualified instructor. If you have been schooled in splicing fiber and have the proof to go along with the experience then why consider taking training you already have. Splicing fiber has not changed that much over the years except that the fusion splicers have gotten smaller and easier to use. As far as making your self more marketable seek training in skills you don't possess already, make a list of the ones you have, and either write yourself a good resume or pay someone to do it for you. If your doing a internet job search try the search engine indeed.com it searches all the other job sites for you and its free. Found my new gig on it after my last one ended and making almost double what I was. Almost makes it worth coming back to the states and paying tax's again. Good luck man.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #250455. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdjL
Posted in reply to: Splicing Question.. by WmRussis
There are 0 replies to this message