Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:IMMEDIATE OPENINGS IN LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS - Project Manger and Lineman

Give me your email address and I will send you the magic mile program. The spanmaster program can be downloaded from the commscope web page I have it on two floppies that I picked up at the TN/AR/MS show. I might be able to zip it and get it to you if you can't get it from the web page

>Mike,
>
>Tried to send you an email to get information about the Spanmaster program and the magic mile spreadsheet you talked about in May. Would like to know if you will share this spreadsheet? Would be interested in the Spanmaster one too, just contacted Commscope today to see if I can get it from them. Apparently you have it set up that only those you add to your address book in advance can access your email, so have to ask for the info here. thanks, john
>
>>
>>Are you working the Comcast job there? What does the ABSS tand for? I was just wondering. I live outside of Hot Springs and did some work for Comcast for a while.
>>>ABSS has immediate openings in Little Rock, Arkansas for a Project Manager and Lineman. If you qualify and are hired for one of these positions, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
>>>
>>>Two Weeks Paid Vacation
>>>
>>>One Week Paid Sick/Personal Time
>>>
>>>Full Paid Benefits For Employee Consisting of:
>>>Medical/Dental/$20,000 Life Insurance/Vision (other coverage such as for spouse, child(ren) or family are at discounted rates)
>>>
>>>401k
>>>
>>>Direct Deposit
>>>
>>>Generous Holiday Schedule
>>>
>>>Referral Bonus
>>>
>>>Training Reimbursement
>>>
>>>Discounts to Major Attractions
>>>
>>>Please fax your resume along with salary requirements to Tom Jebens at 813-307-9415 or call 813-307-0798 to obtain an application.
>>>
>>>Thank you for your interest in ABSS and we look forward to working with you!
>>>
This is CABL.com posting #25033. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mgFV
There are 0 replies to this message