Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A simple explanation

RIDICULES OBAMA!!! And Bill Clinton is the best President you've ever seen?!! You must be a pretty young kid to think that! Obamab took office with a 2 trillion dollar deficeit and promptly took it to a 3.5 trillion dollar deficeit! And that will help us out of this economic crisis?! And don't worry, if we need more money we can always print more, like they did last month! Just a pop quiz for you, my liberal friend, what does the USA back it's currency with? Gold? Silver? Diamonds? No, nothing as valuable as that! We back our money with a promise of good faith! And before you break your arm patting yourselves on the back for voting in a 'black' man to show how liberal and loving a country we are, consider this; Most of the black leaders in the world consider Mr. Obama as a WHITE man with some black blood! And before you start yelling "racism", I think a black man could do this job as well as any white man, just not this particular man! How about Colin Powell? Or Condaliza Rice? There's the proper choice! Not only black and intelligent, but a woman too! And not to forget Slick Willie, we would not have had a problem on 911 had he not ignored 3 attempts, that's right, 3 attempts, by the Syrian government to hand Osama bin Laden over to us! And this was after the bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993! And don't even get me started about the NAFTA agreement! Don't be so quick to jump on the Democratic bandwagon, they have caused a great deal of this trouble themselves! And with all the killings and kidnapping going on on our southern border why did it take 4 months to decide to send troops to protect OUR border? Get your head out of the sand and look around you! If you're looking for the truth, at least in the political arena, check out Congressman Ron Paul from Texas. He may be a Republican but he speaks for the average, America-loving citizen! Sorry this is running so long but I can't seem to stop once I get started! And turning a blind eye to what is really going on is the exact wrong thing to do!
This is CABL.com posting #250113. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbdef
Posted in reply to: Re: A simple explanation by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message