Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: cool

I have no problem speaking out about what I believe in anywhere any time. Right is right.

I NEVER agree that the government should take ANY more money they never earned. Which is as little as needed to fufill the requirements listed in the constitution and not a dime more. Half of all people here pay ZERO. Exactly what do the people who are paying the taxes get for their money? Why should anyone pay more than anyone else. Do you believe Bill Gates gets more military protection than J Q Public? How about parks or their own subway like congress?

And think about this, how would you like to give up 39 percent of your check to an orginization that has a proven track record of squandering it. Why the hell do you believe that because Obama  is president, all of the waste is gone. You are either naieve or nuts. I am currently not able to work ( I need double knee replacement, waiting on the surgeon as we speak) and I do not make 250k. But I believe the government is way too big and bloated. They are involved in things they have no business being in. I have paid my taxes all of my life, but what chance do I have of collecting social security when I retire ( I am 40 now)?

And as you say, if you were making 250k you would not be here. That tells me you have beliefs of convience. I could be dirt poor or a billionaire, my beliefs are the same. When the government does something worthy of MY money,OK. When they do things like the stimulus bill, passed so quickly NO ONE could have possibly read it, to hell with them. Why should I work, have them stick their hand in my pocket and take MY money for them to STIMULATE the economy. How about I stimulate the economy by spending it MY money on MY kids or MY wife. Why do i need some elitist pompass idiot to do it for me.
Remember why this country broke away from Britain? Taxation without representation. These idiots in DC represent themselves, not me and I will speak out, as is my constitutionally guarenteed right to do until some sanity returns to them.
This is CABL.com posting #249819. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbc9v
Posted in reply to: Re: cool by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message