Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: yep

You are not blocked G...I just don't care to receive email from you. And I see you haven't gotten over that as you keep posting it to all as though I have commiteed a crime. I haven't even come close. That is my right. Not to communicate with you privately. It is anyone's right.
And you are right about the comment that we are not wrong for posting our beliefs. I agree with that but I am not a liar and don't appreciate being called one. Plagerizing isn't what I am doing at all. But in your mind I am. It doesn't make it true because you said it.
Your rants are endless without a point and equally negative to all that post here and as far as you having a following....well so does Obama but that is waining isn't it? If you are against those who put this country into a mess history is showing that it started with Clinton and went to Bush and Obama is going to put a whole new meaning "putting our country into big trouble" before he and Pelosi and Reid are finished. The difference is that their kind of trouble is irrepairable. See the above post for a link for what Obama is doing. And for you I guess I will have to put sources up but people like you won't believe them because you don't want to. Even the truth won't work for you. On second thought find your own sources lazy.
This is CABL.com posting #249445. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbc3t
Posted in reply to: Re: yep by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message