Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Everyone needs to stop working for low rates

You seem to be just as big a fool. It is not hate, but the love of my freedom and the future my children are facing. I have given my oath and served my country and constitution. I have every intention of fulfilling my obligation of that oath. With that said, you little girls who want something for nothing or a piece of someone else's action will eventually get what you ask for. Me, on the other hand, have every intention of seeing through until the end; No unreasonable or illegal changes be made to powers that are laid out in our U.S. Constitution. Apparently something you know nothing about! If you did, these things happening would apall you as much as it does me.. Don't give me that b.s. about how it was written over two hundred years ago or how change of times blah blah blah. If you can't open you eyes enough to see that we are being hustled out of our own freedom, liberty, and god given unalienable right to a pursuit of happiness then I say Damn you! I am a generous man and help many within reason; I will not be forced to help lazy fools because of a bullshit ideaology called democracy!(majority rules) In case you are not aware of what a democracy is.. When if fact the majority think like me anyway.. You will see as this will continue to get worse.. There is no savior, there is no turning back the hands. You think you have a voice every 4 years then you really are an idiot. Keep buying that loaf of shit. Or, try educating yourself.. There is more in beef stew than beef. You seem to have a little knowledge but still have a long way to go. I have eaten government cheese and golfed with millionares. I worked for Reagan and have seen true poverty in most of the countries I have visited. Why don't you visit another nation for a while and see how those systems have worked out.. They suck! And our so called leaders are sending us back to a third world status all the while they are living like kings and queens.. We are squabling over scraps while they impose more taxes and restrictions to our liberty while we sleep. There are a couple non-violent solutions left but the populous is too stupid or bloodsucking enough not to care.. Me, I can't wait for the shit to hit the fan. The sooner the better. By the way, I am a happily  divorced single father. I don't need drugs for my anxieties. And educated opinions are fine. We have a constitution that lays out the rules and/or directions for success. Try reading and understanding the directions before playing the game. Nobody wants to play a gave with anyone who makes up the rules as they go..
This is CABL.com posting #249203. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcZz
Posted in reply to: Re: Everyone needs to stop working for low rates by trent756
There is 1 reply to this message