Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: yep

How much money was mine?... Well I lose about 30% right off the top of my paycheck, (fed, state, city, fica) I smoke, Thats 1.01 per pack (yes its my choice and non smokers have no pity, just wait till they tax something you like) $2000 per year property tax, I drive so there is .65 per gallon tax,(oh and by the way I heard there is a bill that would jack that to 1.25 per gallon) $150 per year to licence my vehicles 35% business tax gets built into everything we buy and that is just the top of it there are many other hidden taxes that we dont even know about or at least I dont right off the top of my head. Without getting all technical with the math Id say I pay around 40% of all I make and for guys doing better than me its higher yet Ive heard for some its 60%, and thats just flatout wrong. It doesnt matter that I/we dont pay in the millions its 40fuckin percent even for the little guy and that is OUT OF CONTROL and just plain wrong. Just imagine what we could do with that money if we were taxed fairly,say 10-15%. But then again Im probably just some crazy right wing loon for saying this.
This is CABL.com posting #249191. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcZn
Posted in reply to: Re: yep by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: yep superlinedog 4/3/2009 6:33:50 PM