Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: yep

I have paid in my fair share over the years. And what do I have to show for it. Social security wont be there when I am of age, medicare will be broke even before that. The roads in my state are routinely rated the worst in the union. Cant get the township to pave the road to my home and it is over 25 years old and literally falling to pieces. My complaint is not just for me me but even for you too. Can you please tell me what section of the constitution allows the government to have a department of education, or a financial bailout system, or for the government to own and run companies, or decide that it has the power to take over a company it says is in trouble. These pointy headed liberals are trying to run our day to day lives. I have one more question for you Gwester, what and when has the US government in the last 40 years, done to allow them to expand their reach into our lives? I can't think of a single one. They want to run everyones healthcare, they cant run seniors medicare right. They cant manage their own budget, I want them to take over and run companies they say have problems? They want to "save" the banks after their own rules and oversight caused the problem in the first place.

This logic is insane.

The brand of governmnet in office today is self serving, two faced and back stabbing. They will say what they believe the polls are telling them to say. Absolutly no spine to them at all. They don't even know what they stand for anymore. To hell with all of them. I need them to be more intrusive in my life as much as I need another hole in my head. Everyone wants Swedish, Candian or UK sytems, move there. Life liberty and the pusuit of hapiness does not mean Obama and Co etal need to be standing over my shoulder for life.
This is CABL.com posting #249168. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcY0
Posted in reply to: Re: yep by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message