Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: yep

there is no way Bush had any bailout like Obama and his crew are doing, in mind. These guys are going all out to make entitlements to so many that they can never be taken out. Social Security? Well here is a program put in by a party individual that you may have read about and it is a failure and the money put into it has been spent so we may or may not ever see it. Your 401k and others' retirement plans? Well the new regime will take all that as if it were theirs and 'redistribute' it to those who are supposedly "less fortunate". It isn't fortunate to have worked hard your whole life and saved something for later in life just to have the government take it away. and like it or not, the republican party would not be doing that. Why? Because there is money in retirement funds. So should we make money or give it away to many who don't deserve it. Lastly, I am not against helping people that truly, I mean truly NEED help. I am against giving entitlements to those who think they are just that.......entitled.
This is CABL.com posting #249080. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcXA
Posted in reply to: Re: yep by tech!
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: yep Bean Dip 4/3/2009 1:59:43 PM
Re: yep tech! 4/2/2009 11:15:02 PM