Create your free account now! Sign up

yep

Well for some time I have not posted here or looked. I have received emails from people asking me to come back and post and so I may now and then. But I thought I would piss someone off with this one. You all know who will be pissed....some liberal.

So for 8 years Liberal Democrats bitched about how STUPID our President was... but what if we look at the performance of Obama and Bush???

Bush

· George Bush went into Afghanistan & Iraq with a lot of public resentment yet he had the financial and military support of most of the G20 including every member of NATO

· George Bush talked, and the G20 listened

· George Bush met with diplomats over the course of 8 years without ever insulting or genuinely embarrassing the nation due to a lack of diplomatic knowledge

· George Bush warned Congress within the first three months of his Presidency that the mortgage industry starting with Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac had to be reformed or we would risk a major collapse of the financial markets, and he even introduced roughly 28 pieces of legislation to do just that even though Congress voted it down all 28 times

· George Bush was a successful Governor before becoming President

· George Bush was just unpopular enough to get less public protesting against the War in Iraq then there was against Vietnam

Obama

· Barrack Obama is fighting an "Overseas Contingency" against "Man Made Disasters" and the members of the G20 and NATO have so little confidence in him that they have withdrawn their troops and funding in Afghanistan

· Barrack Obama is asking for guidance from the G20 when the USA has a larger economy than the entire European Union (roughly 13 of the 20 combined)

· Barrack Obama's first meeting with a foreign diplomat resulted in one of his staff members running to the White House Gift Shop to get a "Gift" not to mention insulting the UK by returning a gift given to the US during President Bush's presidency, and his latest gift to Queen Elizabeth was... an iPod???? WTF!!!!

· Barrack Obama within the first three months of his presidency has either called for or spent more money than the 43 Presidents before him spent combined and adjusted for inflation... a fact that the European Union had to question him on whether he read his history about the Great Depression

· Barrack Obama raised more in unaccounted for donations for his presidential race than any two presidential candidates spent in any other election... this being after having never authored any major legislation in the State Legislature or as a Senator

· Barrack Obama is already so unpopular that there are "Tea Parties" around the nation warning the government that the 2nd American Revolution is coming unless they return to the side of the people and restore our once Great Republic

So I ask you who really is the Stupid President? The one who couldn't give speeches or the one who doesn't know wtf he's doing?
This is CABL.com posting #249022. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcWE
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: yep tech! 4/2/2009 1:33:35 PM