Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Rhode Island Fiber Linemen and Crews Needed

By the term "The Old Days" I'm refering to way I was taught!I run an honest job--You work-You get paid...This company has been straight up with me and has delivered on everything they said they would. So,if your trying to get some kind of point across,then say it.Otherwise,don't waste bandwidth!!
SprDave

>"The Old Days" You need to wake up and smell the coffee!!! Most New Yorkers have a lack of respect issue to deal with, this should tell you something about who you work for. And your going to handle all that work just like gore can.
>
>>We(Fiber Optic Services) are looking for experienced coax and fiber hooks and crews in Rhode Island for 400 to 600 mi of raise-n-run,700 to 800 mi of fiber and 200 to 250 mi of retro in early January 2001... Pay is competetive...In house hooks and crews will have--Bennies---Truck and tools supplied---And can stay on after project is complete...We have a steady supply of work....Subs are guaranteed 6 months work in over-drive mode!!The more crews you bring,the more $ per foot! We need REAL Hooks...No whiners or light weights!!! You work,We pay!If you can keep up and produce and deal with a little chilly weather,we can keep you busy and paid! Just like"The Old Days!"
>>E-Mail: (-REDACTED-)
>>Cell: (914)954-1526
"He had that rare weird electricity about him. That extremely wild and heavy presence that you only see in a person who has abandoned all hope of ever behaving "normally". --- Hunter S Thompson - Fear And Loathing - 1972
This is CABL.com posting #24896. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mgDI
Posted in reply to: Re:Rhode Island Fiber Linemen and Crews Needed by The Planner
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:Rhode Island Fiber Linemen and Crews Needed The Planner 10/13/2000 3:40:00 PM