Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Question to DirectV Installers

There is a difference in an in-house" employee" who is supplied  drop materials etc and a contractor who has the out-of pocket expense of the same. And may I add operating cost to include fuel,insurance,maintenance etc.. If its not free to you,how can you make it free to the client and stay ahead? Now having said that I would also like to say" Have Ethics". Dont try to get rich off of each client. Have the Diretv custom fees sheet on hand to show the client. I have always done this and show and explain anything that is chargeable to client . I also point out if I am charging less than what is actually chargeable. This is often the case. This combined with the professionalism of my conduct and quality of work performed add up to a satisfied client. When a client calls customer service be sure CSR knows you are a contractor. If you follow Directv pricing quidelines, documentation to show client is both a benefit to client and Tech. Some techs do charge "Bull Shit Charges" to clients and I bet they show the client nothing at all. I am totally against this practice and would be the first to question the legitemacy of such a "Charge". Legitamate and documented custom fees only should be charged buy anyone or paid to anyone!

This is CABL.com posting #248392. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcMu
Posted in reply to: Question to DirectV Installers by W1VET
There are 0 replies to this message