Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: thanks for the reply and setting me straight

yeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwww that was classic! Was that some latent underground back door napoleon signal, a nickel=5"(seems everyone has to live with their own shortsightedness/shortcomings). Is it you can't spell nickel or were you jerking-offfff while key-boarding? Five inches, slot, jerk-off....you seem to be way to familiar.

G-splicer i could care less, I just jump in the fray when the jenna 6 junkyard dogs go to intimidating anyone on this site, for their own opinions. Goes the same for Goooster also, butt buddy I'm not. My feelings hurt, not at all. Unforeseen, my dogs are more important than any of you fucks-wads could ever be.

By the way where's the sixth man, saber, I've almost come to respect and appreciate his opinions in these diluted rants we lay on each other. He was the one to say this is the forum we can let it all hang out, and blow off steam. That necessarily what we say here doesn't depict our every day life/thoughts/actions? I disagree again, a card laid is a card played.
This is CABL.com posting #248258. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcKk
Posted in reply to: Re: thanks for the reply and setting me straight by drifterdawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: thanks for the reply and setting me straight oldlinedawg 3/26/2009 5:09:07 AM