Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Look Out For This Company. Ccw

well it does not matter . what go's around comes around .   when i hire someone , i dont trust them as far as i can throw them .because my contract is on the line everytime i send a new one into the field . with that said by the time they have 5 grand in invoise its because they earned it and there that good .  but even after the trust is there , i still roll a spot checker out all the time . so i dont think if your hacking it up your going to last long .with me anyway . *If your a company that values your contact and the jobs of your techs *
with that said cableman is right . its not right to alow even a hack to earn that much only to term them and take there money . i just cant see how you can justify 5grand in charge backs . *damages maybe *  charge backs>?????NO-   i would think that if you could charge a tech back 5grand for failed QC'S that the company you work for would be looking at you . Do you know how many installs anyone of my guys have to do to make 5grand ??? thats alot .

so 5g in chargebacks for failed QC'S = a $H!Ty system of failed qc's aross a wide area . LOL 
I WANNA WORK FOR WHO KELLY WORKS FOR IF, THERE THAT LIENIANT >LOL
This is CABL.com posting #248205. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcJt
Posted in reply to: Re: Look Out For This Company. Ccw by olndog
There are 0 replies to this message