Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: thanks for the reply and setting me straight

Now you're a fucking English teacher too..Your General Order-95, think I've done some of that..put up more guard arms than you ever saw..climbed a few of your 90 and 105 class 1 sealine poles in San Diego working power..worked cross country H-structures in Callie..Linemens Certification then was working the ground for 6 mos. before you touched a pole...then a lineman was God and you were a grunt/slave..made you work hard to get on the pole..hooked poles in every state but 4..seen some good cable linemen and some not so good power linemen..all depends on your up bringing..I've seen linemen (loosley used) out of schools that put their hooks on the wrong feet...stomped up the pole looking at their feet..but they were certified with a piece of paper..had no Idea what to do when they got up the pole..but they had the title. Nuff said.

MOFO..carry your ass back to the girly bar boy, who let you in again??

This is CABL.com posting #248082. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcHu
Posted in reply to: Re: thanks for the reply and setting me straight by guerillasplicer
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: thanks for the reply and setting me straight guerillasplicer 3/25/2009 8:13:57 AM
Re: thanks for the reply and setting me straight islandcable 3/25/2009 6:41:18 AM