Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: thanks for the reply and setting me straight

how do i have a history of attacking linemen there is no power guys on this site just wanna be cable guys calling themselves lineman i have done line work and when someone refers to me as a lineman i correct them because unless you have been to school and are certifiable dont go around claiming something your not just because you floss your teeth does not make you a dentist most power guys i know laugh at us when we work so your right i never claimed to be a lineman and never will but i can put up strand, cable ,fiber ,ADSS, make ready ,place anchors, bust , pisa ,and mantaray ,splice ,activate, sweep ,ingress ,bore, rock saw  ,design ,engineer , lay a $20 on your girl ,etc. but your right i dont compare to you mighty lineman so dont let the name throw you off once again just take in consideration the first half because i do do it all unlike some who only know a little and label themselves something they are not next time you feel your up to your so called talent head to a pole climbing rodeo and brag what you are and what you do and enjoy the laughter
abandon all hope evil enter in
This is CABL.com posting #247995. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcF5
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: thanks for the reply and setting me straight oldlinedawg 3/24/2009 5:32:00 PM