Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Athena, NC?

My husband currently works for them. They say they are going to do something one day and then the next it is a whole different story. For instance they will tell a guy for a week he is going to be a field supervisor then they will come back and say well we don't need another supervisor right now. Or they will offer to pay training pay and once you are trained they will come back and say that corporate says they can't pay training pay anymore. It's constant chaos with them.
In our experience they do pay on time, but if they charge you back for something they never can seem to tell you what it's for, which in my opinion is asinine.
They require that in addition to using whatever software your system uses that you use their "Stars" system which from what I understand is a software developed by one of the head honcho's in the company, in essesnce you have to do everything twice or you don't get paid.
Personally I would steer as far clear of them as you can. If we had known months ago what we know now, we wouldn't be stuck where we are making crap money.
This is CABL.com posting #247987. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcFX
Posted in reply to: Athena, NC? by topsail tech
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Athena, NC? olgulbecable 3/24/2009 2:30:41 PM