Create your free account now! Sign up

Why Is Anyone Still Working For Mastec Or Any Of T

I am sorry but wtf? I cant believe MAstec is still around. My fellow technicians its time to stand up and say NO. I will not work for 40/10 or whatever they paid and I have 10 years experience in this field and have worked all over the country with several of the other HSPs and frankly its bs. Mastec is ruining this industry. Its not fair or right to be underpaid and chargedbacked. Dont think that because you live in an area that is "controlled" by them that you have to exempt this BS pay. If you are looking for work ask if the company is a sub for mastec. If so, just hang up the phone. Look for an AFS like Connectelevision or a local retailer. As this is a real "David vs Goliath" its hard to stand up against this Monster alone. If everyone says NO to this low pay then this will force a change. PLease reply to this message. I know im not alone in this fight.
This is CABL.com posting #247979. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbcFP
There are 11 replies to this message
Re: Why Is Anyone Still Working For Mastec Or Any CrazylinemansEx 4/18/2009 10:41:31 AM
Re: Why Is Anyone Still Working For Mastec Or Any robert carr 3/26/2009 12:20:34 PM
Re: Why Is Anyone Still Working For Mastec Or Any Kingsley McLean 3/24/2009 2:55:52 PM